Using Gemini's metal art effects, I was pleasantly surprised at the transformation of black and white doodles that I'd created. Figure 1 shows my original doodle and Figure 2 the transformation. The prompt was:
Modify the uploaded image, transform it using a repoussé and chasing metal art effect, ensuring that it is vibrant and multicoloured. The background should be altered so it complements the central image.
Figure 1
Figure 2
I did the same for Desy, asking that "Sean Reeves" be replaced by "Desy Nurita". See Figure 3.
Figure 3
Figure 4 shows my next doodle and Figure 5 its transformation.
Figure 4
Figure 5
I was impressed by the appearance of the three faces that I hadn't really thought of as faces in the original doodle. Next I created a mandala from another doodle. Figure 6 shows the original and Figure 7 its transformation. Here is the prompt that I used:
Transform the image using a repousse and chasing (metal art) effect. Colors should be vibrant and varied. The final shape should be strictly circular as opposed to the approximately circular shape that it currently is. Background should be interesting but subdued so that it complements the central image.
I'll continue experimenting. I like the idea of working on a black and white sketch and then transforming it using AI as I've done above.
No comments:
Post a Comment