Wednesday 13 March 2024

SD Card Reader

I ended up ordering a SD Card Reader online rather than going to Bintaro Plaza, thus saving money in the process as items are always significantly more expensive in the malls. Here are the specifications:


It all looks good but I'll to wait and see if it does the job. At least it has a USB C connector as well so it is future proof if I move to a more modern laptop in the future. If it is functional, I'll transfer my Calibre library that is on my external hard drive to the micro-SD and continue saving books to the relocated library. It should arrive between the 15th and 17th of March.

I should invest in a new external SSD drive at some point because my current mechanical hard drive is a little unstable, a slight movement can cause a break in the connection. One step at a time however, and so for the time being I await the arrival of my latest accessory.

No comments:

Post a Comment