Friday 25 December 2020

INDONESIAN: The 201-300 Most Frequently Used English Words Translated

The words were taken from this site. The 101 - 200 list of words can be found here.

High -  She threw the ball very high in the air --> Dia melempar bola dengan sangat tinggi ke udara

Every -  Every student is in the classroom --> Setiap siswa ada di kelas

Near -  My house is near my work --> Rumahku dekat dengan pekerjaanku

Add -  I will add that to my list --> Saya akan menambahkannya ke daftar saya

Food -  I'm hungry and need some food --> Saya lapar dan butuh makanan

Between -  My house is between two buildings --> Rumahku ada di antara dua bangunan

Own -  I own my car --> Saya memiliki mobil saya

Below -  My hand is below the table --> Tanganku di bawah meja

Country -  What country are you from? --> Dari negara mana kamu berasal?

Plant -  I have a green plant --> Saya memiliki tanaman hijau

Last -  That is the last time that I will do that --> Itulah saat terakhir saya akan melakukannya

School -  My school is near my house --> Sekolah saya ada di dekat rumah saya

Father -  My father works in an office --> Ayah saya bekerja di kantor

Keep -  I will keep those books --> Aku akan menyimpan buku-buku itu

Tree -  I have a big tree in my backyard --> Aku punya pohon besar di halaman belakang rumahku

Never -  I never go to the movies --> Saya tidak pernah pergi ke bioskop

Start -  I will start a new book --> Saya akan memulai sebuah buku baru

City -  He lives in a big city --> Dia tinggal di kota besar

Earth -  Earth is the third planet from the sun --> Bumi adalah planet ketiga dari matahari

Eye -  I have two eyes --> Aku punya dua mata

Light -  The light is very bright --> Cahaya sangat terang

Thought -  I thought we could go to the movies tonight --> Kupikir kita bisa pergi ke bioskop malam ini

Head -  He has a big head --> Dia memiliki kepala besar (translating in the literal sense)

Under -  We will walk under the bridge --> Kami akan berjalan di bawah jembatan

Story -  She told a long story --> Dia menceritakan sebuah cerita panjang lebar

Saw -  I saw my friend in the park --> Aku melihat temanku di taman

Left -  I left my notebook at school --> Aku meninggalkan buku catatanku di sekolah

Don't -  I don't like to eat fish --> Saya tidak suka makan ikan

Few -  Few people like to eat raw eggs --> Sedikit orang suka makan telur mentah

While -  We could call our friend while we wait --> Kita bisa memanggil teman kita sementara kita menunggu

Along -  We will walk along the road --> Kami akan berjalan di sepanjang jalan

Might -  We might go to the movies tonight --> Kita mungkin pergi ke bioskop malam ini

Close -  Please close the door before you go --> Silakan tutup pintu sebelum Anda pergi

Something -  She gave me something to read last night --> Dia memberiku sesuatu untuk dibaca tadi malam

Seem -  They seem to watch basketball every night --> Mereka sepertinya menonton basket setiap malam

Next -  The next time I'll pay for lunch --> Lain kali saya akan membayar makan siang

Hard -  My homework is very hard --> Pekerjaan rumah saya sangat sulit

Open -  She needs to open up the door --> Dia perlu membuka pintu

Example -  Her work is a good example of perfection --> Karyanya adalah contoh kesempurnaan yang baik

Begin -  I need to begin my homework --> Saya perlu memulai pekerjaan rumah saya

Life -  My life is great --> Hidupku sangat bagus

Always -  I will always be there for you --> Aku akan selalu ada untukmu

Those -  Those people are in my class --> Orang-orang itu ada di kelas saya

Both -  Both of us need to work on our homework --> Kami berdua perlu mengerjakan pekerjaan rumah kami

Paper -  We will write a nice letter on paper --> Kami akan menulis surat yang bagus di atas kertas

Together - We will build a sand castle together --> Kami akan membangun istana pasir bersama

Got - I got a present for my birthday --> Saya mendapat hadiah untuk ulang tahun saya

Group - There is a big group of people standing outside --> Ada sekelompok besar orang yang berdiri di luar

Often - How often do you read a book? --> Seberapa sering Anda membaca buku?

Run - I run around the track once a week --> Aku berlari mengelilingi lintasan seminggu sekali

Important - She has an important job --> Dia memiliki pekerjaan penting

Until - I can stay until 10:00 PM --> Aku bisa tinggal sampai jam 10 malam

Children - The children are happy --> Anak-anak senang

Side -  The right side of my face is red --> Sisi kanan wajahku merah

Feet - Most people have two feet --> Kebanyakan orang memiliki dua kaki

Car - My car is red --> Mobil saya berwarna merah

Mile - I ran a mile yesterday --> Aku berlari satu mil kemarin

Night - The night is dark --> Malam gelap

Walk - I walk around the block every day --> Aku berjalan mengelilingi blok setiap hari

White - I like the colour white -->  Saya suka warna putih

Sea - The sea is fun to fish in --> Laut itu asyik memancing

Began - I began a new book --> Saya memulai sebuah buku baru

Grow - She will grow a few more inches --> Dia akan tumbuh beberapa inci lagi

Took - I took my friend to the movies --> Aku membawa temanku ke bioskop

River - The river is long --> Sungainya panjang

Four - I have four friends waiting for me --> Aku punya empat teman menungguku

Carry - I need to carry my backpack --> Aku perlu membawa ranselku

State - California is a big state --> California adalah negara besar

Once - Once upon a time, there was a happy family --> Dahulu kala, ada keluarga yang bahagia (dahulu kala = a long time ago)

Book - I read a book in four hours --> Saya membaca sebuah buku dalam empat jam

Hear - I hear my friends singing all of the time --> Saya mendengar teman-teman saya bernyanyi sepanjang waktu

Stop - You must stop at a red light --> Anda harus berhenti di lampu merah

Without - I will go to the movies without her --> Saya akan pergi ke bioskop tanpa dia

Second - The second I hear something, I'll let you know --> Segera setelah saya mendengar sesuatu, saya akan memberi tahu Anda (here, "second" has been translated by "as soon as" or "immediately after").

Later - He will come later --> Dia akan datang nanti

Miss - I miss my girlfriend --> Aku rindu pacarku

Idea - I have a good idea about how I could do it --> Saya punya ide bagus tentang bagaimana saya bisa melakukannya

Enough - I've had enough of eating candy --> Aku sudah muak makan permen (here the translation means "I'm fed up with eating candy").

Eat - I will eat later this evening --> Saya akan makan nanti malam

Face - My face got red when I saw him --> Wajahku memerah saat melihatnya

Watch - I need to watch my little brother --> Saya perlu menjaga adik saya

Far - She will travel far for her job --> Dia akan melakukan perjalanan jauh untuk pekerjaannya

Indian - Indian is an old word --> Indian adalah kata lama

Real - He wears a real Rolex --> Dia memakai Rolex asli

Almost - He almost won the game --> Dia hampir memenangkan pertandingan

Let - He let the girl drive his car --> Dia membiarkan gadis itu mengendarai mobilnya

Above - My hand is above her hand --> Tanganku berada di atas tangannya

Girl - She is a nice girl --> Dia gadis yang baik

Sometimes - She sometimes shops downtown --> Dia terkadang berbelanja di pusat kota

Mountain - He climbed a tall mountain --> Dia mendaki gunung yang tinggi

Cut - He cut his hand with the knife --> Dia memotong tangannya dengan pisau

Young - He is a young boy --> Dia ada anak laki-laki yang muda

Talk - I talk with my friends once a week -->  Saya berbicara dengan teman-teman saya seminggu sekali

Soon - He will soon come to my house --> Dia akan segera datang ke rumahku

List - He made a long list for the store --> Dia membuat daftar panjang untuk toko itu

Song - She sang a beautiful song --> Dia menyanyikan lagu yang indah

Being - She is being silly --> dia konyol (here being is implicit in the translation)

Leave - I will leave at 1:00 PM today --> Saya akan berangkat jam 1 siang hari ini

Family - My family lives in Denver, Colorado --> Keluarga saya tinggal di Denver, Colorado

It's - It's great that they came to my party --> Senang sekali mereka datang ke pesta saya (here it's is implicit in the translation)

No comments:

Post a Comment