Tuesday 22 March 2022

Flatpak Installation Now Working

For whatever reason, my installation of flatpak is now working. I followed the terminal steps as outlined on this site, a screenshot of which is shown in Figure 1.

Figure 1

I went to flathub.org and practised installing a free software program called Plots.


Figure 2

It took quite some time for the installation to complete but it eventually did and the program is up and working now.  I described flatpak in my post of Friday, 11 March 2022 titled Installing Calibre and Other Software on Ubuntu

Unfortunately, the webcam is still not working despite trying out numerous suggestions from within and without the Ubuntu help community. It's not a deal breaker as I rarely ever used in my Mac OS anyway. It's still annoying and I'd eventually like to resolve the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment